Types of Information Collected
The information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Nurocor and the choices you make (including your privacy settings), the products and features you use, your location and applicable law.
Information you provide to us
The types of Personal Information we may collect could include, among other things (collectively, “Personal Information”): (1) contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address); (2) professional information; (3) geographic information; (4) Internet protocol (or IP) address, protocol and sequence information; browser language; browser type; domain name system requests; browsing history (including time spent at a domain, time and date of your visit); number of clicks; hypertext transfer protocol headers; application client and server banners; and operating system fingerprinting data (collectively, “Browsing Information”).
How Information Is Collected
We may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you as a result of your use of our Services;
- Information we receive from you, or on your behalf, through applications, surveys or other forms;
- Information we receive from you through the Services, such as when creating a user account for use in connection with the Services (your “User Account”) or filling out the “Contact Us” form on this website;
- Information we receive from your computer;
- Information we receive from our partners or service providers; and
- Information we receive from other sources, as permitted by applicable laws, rules and regulations (collectively, the “Law”).
Additional Ways that Information is Collected
- Website Collected Information:We may collect or receive three types of information when you visit or use the Services: contact information, provided information and usage information:
- Contact Information:Contact information refers to the information that you intentionally provide to us when you submit a request to be contacted. This information may include Personal Information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address, as well as any other information that you may voluntarily provide through the Services. We collect this information only for purposes of responding to requests for more information about Nurocor and our offerings. When you submit contact information, you accept that this information will be shared with our content providers and other professionals, contractors and staff that may be able to assist you.
- Usage Information:We may obtain non-individualized, generic information about you when you visit the Services.
- Web Beacons: Some of our web pages and electronic communications may contain images, which may or may not be visible to you, known as Web Beacons (sometimes referred to as “clear gifs”). Web Beacons collect only limited information that includes a cookie number; time and date of a page view; and a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides. These Web Beacons do not carry any Personal Information and are only used to track usage of the Services and activities associated with the Services.
- Device and usage Data: In connection with your organization’s deployment of certain Nurocor Products and Services, we may also automatically collect certain data through log files and other technologies relating to the performance and configuration of the Products and Services, and our customer’s and their end-user’s consumption of and interaction and use of such Services (for example, we may know who the most active end users are, which pages of the Services are visited and which links are clicked or features are used). This information may include IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, the pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take, operating system and system configuration information and date/time stamps associated with your usage.
Use of Personal Information
The Personal Information that we collect may be used for these purposes:
- To enable the features of the Services, including, but not limited to: (a) providing Services to you; and (b) setting up and managing your online account, including but not limited to our processing your requests for information, and/or providing support Services to you;
- To improve the Services by determining which of our products, features and Services are most popular. We may analyze your information and usage information to enable us and our affiliates to provide Services to you and develop new features, functionality, and Services;
- To communicate with you and to inform you about Nurocor’s Services. When requested by you, we may send you and keep you updated with information about existing and new Services, products, and special offers, by email, telephone, mail or by means of any other contact details you provide to us or our affiliates, or to such third party service providers.
When Information Is Disclosed
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients. Nurocor does not sell any personal information.
- Service Providers: In order to provide our Website and Services to you, it is necessary for us to disclose your information to contracted third parties and service provider partners who perform certain functions of our service on our behalf. Examples include cloud hosting providers (to provide data storage and processing services); communications providers (to process new queries and to manage our emails); and analytics company to perform analysis on the Website and Services.
- Compliance with laws: We may disclose information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital interests and legal rights: We may disclose information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our signed agreements or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which Nurocor may be involved.
- Business transfers: We may share or transfer information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, provided that we inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Policy.
We are committed to security and privacy, maintaining appropriate physical, technical and administrative standards to protect the personal information that we collect.
The personal information collected or obtained by Nurocor is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our website and services.
Information from Children
Nurocor understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our websites, product, and services are not designed for, directed at, or marketed to children under the age of 18. It is our policy to never knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 18. Those under the age of 18 should not use our websites, contact us, or request information in any form.
Geographical Privacy Rights:
European Economic Area
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (Member States of the European Union, United Kingdom, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) the following additional rights apply to you:
- You can access, correct, update, delete, and deactivate your personal information through the Website by signing into your customer account and editing your information as desired. You can also contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. To exercise these rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email. If you choose to no longer receive marketing information, we may still communicate with you regarding such things as your security updates, critical information about the product or Services functionality, responses to service requests, or other transactional, non-marketing purposes.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. To exercise this right, contact us at email@example.com.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
If you are a resident of California, the following additional rights apply to you:
- You have the right to request the categories of personal information we have collected about you and/or disclosed for a business purpose. For a list of the specific categories of information we have collected about you or disclosed for a business purpose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to request the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected. For a list of the source categories specific to you, please contact Nurocor at email@example.com.
- You have the right to request the business or commercial purpose of collecting your personal information. For a list of the business or commercial purposes we have collected your specific data for, please contact Nurocor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to request the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information. For a list of the third-party categories specific to your data, please contact Nurocor at email@example.com.
- You have the right to request the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. For a list of your specific pieces of personal information that we have collected, please contact Nurocor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to opt out of your personal information being sold. Nurocor does not sell any of your personal information, so opting-out is not necessary.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information which has been collected over the past 12 months. Pursuant to the California Consumers Protection Act, deletion of personal information is dependent on the ability to verify your (the requestor’s) identity, and an evaluation by Nurocor to determination if the personal information is necessary to be maintained in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by the consumer (you), or reasonably anticipated within the context of a Nurocor’s ongoing business relationship with the consumer (you), or otherwise perform a contract between Nurocor and the consumer (you).
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise that consumer’s right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the business’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if the consumer (you) has provided informed consent.
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer (you) based on the consumer’s (your) relationship with Nurocor.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use the consumer’s (your) personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
You may request identity verification and a deletion evaluation by contacting Nurocor at email@example.com. You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the applicable rights described above. Examples of discrimination include denying you goods or services, charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, and providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you.
Personal Information Retention
We retain your personal information where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so and for a period of time consistent with the original purpose as described in this Notice. We determine the appropriate retention period for personal information on the basis of the amount, nature, and sensitivity of your personal information processed, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information and whether we can achieve the purposes of the processing through other means, as well as on the basis of applicable legal requirements (such as applicable statutes of limitation).
After expiration of the applicable retention periods, we will either delete or anonymize your personal information or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, please let us know by email or by sending your comments or requests to:
501 Congress Avenue,
Austin, TX 78701
Effective as of: April 13, 2021
Like most websites, we use a standard technology called a “cookie” to collect information about how you use the Nurocor website. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide user preferences and basic information to the owners of a site.
When you browse our website, we may also log your IP address (the internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which part of our website you have visited and how much time you spent there.
Some sections of our website require your information to be stored in what is known as a session variable. Session variables are specific to each site visitor and are used to store user-specific information that needs to be accessed by multiple pages in a web application. They exist only for the length of your visit and while your application is active (or in the case of our client login, until you log out).