Looking for challenging opportunities in an exhilarating environment alongside brilliant and inspiring colleagues with the shared mission of accelerating delivery of therapies to patients? – Nurocor is growing rapidly and we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
Nurocor enables Digitized Clinical Development, by providing a path towards clinical study optimization, resulting in shortened study lifecycle, and simultaneously increasing accuracy for regulatory submission.
We are looking for motivated professionals with an entrepreneurial mind set and deep understanding of clinical R&D lifecycle, clinical operations and data standards.
Nurocor is looking for a technical writer to:
- Research and document product features.
- Work with product management and development to obtain the required information.
- Complete assigned tasks broadly defined in documentation plans.
- Work independently to define the scope of tasks and the steps required for completion.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Creates, develops, plans, writes and edits system documentation, operational, instructional, maintenance, test or user manuals. Contributes to the timely design, production and delivery/completion of product documentation and document sets.
As a member of the Professional Services Team, you will write, review and produce documentation and/or courseware. Obtain data and information from the appropriate source/staff and exercise judgment to determine appropriate action.
Bachelor’s degree and experience as a Technical Writer and 3+ years of software engineering or related experience.
- Research product changes to determine the scope of edits for assigned areas of documentation.
- Write new documentation based on product requirement documents, specifications, information from developers and product managers, and use of the product.
- Revise documentation to incorporate product updates and product enhancements requested by customers and internal users.
- Provide input on documentation design and implementation.
- Proofread and edit documentation to ensure the consistency of language and style.
- Produce screenshots, flowcharts, and other graphics.
- Attend and actively contribute to team meetings.
Experience and Skills:
- Attention to detail, excellent English skills, proofreading/editing skills, writing skills, and verbal communication skills.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Technical aptitude and experience: ability to quickly learn how to use products, enthusiasm for technology.
- Experience learning, using, and writing about business applications, software, and technology.
- Experience in meeting tight deadlines and adapting to changing priorities.
- Self-starter: motivated and able to take the initiative.
- Familiar with software programs, Web applications, and hosted applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software, desktop publishing, and graphics software.
- Experience with screen capture software
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across product development lifecycles.
- Knowledge of scripting/code preferred.
By joining our team, you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to be on a team where your work is critical to the success of the company and our customers
- A fun and engaging team-based environment where we enjoy working hard and learning everyday
- Competitive pay for a young and growing company
- Stock options
- Employee Friendly Paid Time-off Policy
- Medical, dental & vision insurance w/ healthy company contributions
- Basic life, long-term and short-term disability insurance
Nurocor is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Professional Services|