Looking for challenging opportunities in an exhilarating environment alongside brilliant and inspiring colleagues with the shared mission of accelerating delivery of therapies to patients? – Nurocor is growing rapidly and we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
Nurocor enables Digitalized Clinical Development, by providing a path towards clinical study optimization, resulting in shortened study lifecycle, and simultaneously increasing accuracy for regulatory submission.
We are looking for motivated professionals with an entrepreneurial mind set and deep understanding of clinical R&D lifecycle, clinical operations and data standards.
The Professional Services team is seeking a Sr. Solutions Consultant to work closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You will provide expertise in process and technology areas ensuring success for Nurocor’s customers by supporting multiple projects, programs, initiatives, or solutions from initiation to completion.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Manage the development and implementation processes and technology focused on the delivery of new or existing products which involves working with departmental or cross-functional teams. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize activities to ensure that projects are delivered on schedule and within budget.
Work is non-routine and complex, involving the application of advanced business skills. As a leading contributor, individually, and as a team member, provide direction and mentoring to others.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree and seven years of R&D/Clinical Operations experience in project management, process and system design or related experience preferred.
- Defining and managing projects and programs, including setting priorities and deliverables, success criteria, schedules, etc.
- Defining and managing project-level scope, resources, issues/risks, status, etc.
- Managing multiple projects through project lifecycles.
- Managing stakeholder expectations.
- Driving timely decisions, identifying and managing risks, and escalating appropriately.
- Facilitating project leadership team meetings.
- Facilitating cross-functional communications and decision making across team, division, and company.
- Facilitating customer meetings, workshops/working sessions
- Managing requirements gathering and documentation
- Managing process design and documentation
- Understanding and solving complex problems with data-driven decision making.
- Work with product managers, strategy teams and domain owners to create top-of-the-line collateral content to support customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Producing weekly status reports
- Producing executive-ready communication.
Experience and skills:
- 7+ years of experience in Clinical Operations/R&D processes and systems
- 5+ years of experience with project management and process flow applications or tools (Jira, Confluence, and others), or relevant project/program management experience.
- Close familiarity with system and applications design preferred.
- Demonstrated project management, organizational, and coordination skills.
- Professional maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, verbal and written communication skills. – Experience communicating 1:1 with end-users, customers and stakeholders and presenting at conferences a plus.
- Experience teaming with VP-level and line level stakeholders (internally and externally) to establish and maintain roadmaps, set appropriate expectations, and ensure our products and services meet our high standards of excellence.
- Ability to succeed through collaboration and working through internal and external organizations and individuals.
- Familiarity with clinical operations/R&D system terminology and concepts
- Active involvement within clinical software implementation services
- Experience with CDISC standards/SDTM preferred
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent relevant experience
- Six Sigma/Project Management/Consulting experience preferred.
By joining our team, you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to be on a team where your work is critical to the success of the company and our customers
- A fun and engaging team-based environment where we enjoy working hard and learning everyday
- Competitive pay for a young and growing company
- Stock options
- Employee Friendly Paid Time-off Policy
- Medical, dental & vision insurance w/ healthy company contributions
- Basic life, long-term and short-term disability insurance
Nurocor is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Professional Services|