Authorized to work in U.S. without current/future visa sponsorship.
The Professional Services team is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You will provide expertise in process and technology areas ensuring success for Nurocor’s customers. You will be supporting multiple projects, programs, initiatives, and solutions from initiation to completion.
- Support development and implementation processes and technology focused on the delivery of new or existing products which involves working with cross-functional teams.
- Support project planning and management from initiation through delivery.
- Project management support.
- Planning, coordination, preparation, and facilitation support for both internal and external project meetings, workshops/working sessions, and training.
- Supporting process design and documentation (process flows).
Work with product managers, delivery teams, and domain owners to create top-of-the-line collateral to support customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Producing executive-ready communication.
- Familiarity with clinical operations/R&D system terminology and concepts.
- Active involvement within clinical software implementation services.
- Experience defining systems, workflow, business processes, and requirements.
- Basic understanding of fundamentals of system development lifecycle and various lifecycle models such as waterfall, spiral, Agile, and others.
- Demonstrated project management, organizational, and coordination skills.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Forming project teams and establishing project budgets.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
- Quickly and easily translate business requirements into functional requirements.
- Create well-defined user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Ability to manage work in teams of widely varying skills and levels.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams.
- Six Sigma/Project Management/Consulting experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Experience in project management, process, system design, and training.
- 3+ years of experience in pharma clinical operations/R&D processes and systems.
- 3+ years of experience with project management and process flow applications or tools (Jira, Confluence, and others), or relevant project/program management experience.
|Job Category||Business Analyst, Professional Services, Project Support|