Authorized to work in U.S. without current/future visa sponsorship.
Nurocor is seeking a motivated self-starter for the Senior Solutions Consultant position to accelerate our customer growth strategy. This individual will primarily provide pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of the Nurocor Clinical Platform solutions. You will provide in-depth product knowledge and provide technical expertise to the sales team and customers through sales presentations and product demonstrations. You will assist the sales team in assessing potential applications of Nurocor products to meet customer needs. You may be required to build small-scale application centric demonstrations and perform proof-of-concept (POC) validations focused on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demos for clients. You may be required to provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment.
This is a field pre-sales role that requires travel to customer locations up to and may exceed 50% of the time, based on the needs of the business.
- Collaborate with the account manager to qualify and do discovery around sales opportunities, to influence and develop sales account strategy, and to position technology around competitive threats and alternatives.
- Engage with customers and prospects to demonstrate our solutions and products, effectively communicate the key core value propositions and key differentiators, and to confirm technical viability for the opportunity.
- Collaborate with the account manager to complete technical aspects of RFIs and RFPs, identify competitive landscape, expected competitive behaviors, and known competitive preferences.
- As the owner of the technical sales process, owns and manages the development, delivery, and/or orchestration of technical activities driving toward technical validation, technical selection, and technical closure with the customer (technical presentations, POCs, demos, and others).
- Collaborates with the implementation team and customer success team to ensure proper product implementation and support.
- Providing timely documentation of customer contact and activity data is required for this role. This includes contact information, opportunity details, product information, sales stages, probabilities, business pain, firm/future commitments, and more.
- Attends and completes in person, on demand, and online enablement for sales and/or presales as needed.
- Advises on competitive stance and creates counterstrategies to competitive threats in accounts. This includes identifying and evaluating their influence and positioning; for example, SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) analysis.
- Is recognized as a spokesperson who actively seeks opportunities for speaking engagements at conferences and partner events. May also have work published.
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, and business acumen skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Complete, big-picture understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Motivated self-starter demonstrating leadership on account team and motivating others.
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with pharmaceutical software a plus.