Nurocor is seeking a Motivated Self Starter for the position Senior Solutions Consultant to accelerate our customer growth strategy. This individual will primarily provide pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of the Nurocor Clinical Platform solutions. Will provide in-depth product knowledge and provide technical expertise to sales team and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations. Will assists the sales team in assessing potential application of Nurocor products to meet customer needs. Maybe required to build mini application centric demonstrations and perform Proof of Concept Validations focused on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client. May provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment.
Nurocor enables Digitalized Clinical Development, by providing a path towards clinical study optimization, resulting in shortened study lifecycle, while simultaneously increasing accuracy for regulatory submission. This is a hyper-growth and untapped market.
This is a field pre-sales role that requires travel to customer locations up to, and may exceed, 50% of the time, based on the needs of the business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Account Manager to qualify and do discovery around sales opportunities, to influence and develop sales account strategy, and to position technology around competitive threats and alternatives.
- Engage with customers and prospects to demonstrate our solutions and products, effectively communicate the key core value proposition, and key differentiators, and to confirm Informatica technical viability for the opportunity
- Collaborate with Account Manager to complete Technical aspects of RFIs and RFPs, identifies competitive landscape, expected competitive behavior, and known competitive preferences.
- As the owner of the technical sales process, owns and manages the development, delivery and/or orchestration of technical activities driving toward technical validation, technical selection and technical closure with the customer (technical presentations, POCs, demos…)
- Collaborates with Implementation Team and Customer Success to ensure proper.
- Provide timely documentation of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. contact information, opportunity details, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.)
- Attends and completes in person, on demand, and online enablement for Sales and/or Presales as needed.
- Advises on competitive stance and creates counter strategies to competitive threats in accounts (identify, evaluate their influence and positioning e.g. SWOT analysis – strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats)
- Recognized as a spokesperson who actively seeks opportunities for speaking engagements at conferences, partner events and may also have work published.
Knowledge & Skills
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, business acumen skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Motivated, self-starter who demonstrates leadership on account team and motivates others.
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with Pharmaceutical Software a plus