Authorized to work in U.S. without current/future visa sponsorship.
The Senior Business Analyst provides strategic business analysis services for customer projects. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer business strategies, processes, services, roadmap, and the context in which the business operates. This role is key to understanding the documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges.
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial, and technological risks; as well as identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Responsibilities include a full range of activities from leading small- to mid-size projects to assisting other project managers on larger and more complex projects related to operational business functions impacting team members and providers at the market level.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in information systems and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
- Data modeling and UML expertise.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results.
- Must stay current with customer needs and strategies by utilizing formal and informal written communication methods; for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, and other updates.
- Must be able to communicate updates and findings, and facilitate project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences; for example, senior management, customers, and technical staff.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation, managing project scope, adjusting schedules when necessary, determining daily priorities, ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones, following proper escalation paths, and managing customer and supplier relationships.
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others, articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers, and others, identifying and initiating projects, managing resources, driving the resolution of issues, and holding self and team accountable for results.
- Identify, create, and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level.
- Focus on quality improvement and data management, ensuring data is reliable and valid, developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination, integrating new systems and processes with existing ones, and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders, identifying business needs, determining and executing necessary processes and practices, monitoring progress and results, recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities, and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Provide project level analysis by producing required project analysis documentation in the form of business requirements, scope matrices, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, and UAT plans.
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement requirements and provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process.
- Identify improvement opportunities; both proactive and reactive.
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements.
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies.
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Possess a demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes.
- Must understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Serve as a liaison between operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement, and implementations.
- Assist with and test implementation for all payer and vendor relationships to ensure data transfer collection.
- Ensure quality and reporting relationships are working appropriately down to the market level to ensure market team member and provider experience is appropriate.
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries, and updates.
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts.
- Meet regularly with the project team to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Support system conversions, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Technical understanding
- Problem solving
- Client management
- Business operations
- Must have experience working on large scale projects, as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
- Must have strong project management.
- Must have the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point.
- Must have strong relationship building skills and communication skills.
- Must have experience in metadata management.
|Job Category||Senior Product Manager|