Nurocor enables Digitalized Clinical Development, by providing a path towards clinical study optimization, resulting in shortened study lifecycle, while simultaneously increasing accuracy for regulatory submission. This is a hyper growth and untapped market.
Nurocor is seeking a Motivated Self Starter for the position Senior Account Executive to accelerate our customer growth. The Senior Account Executive will be selling the Nurocor Clinical Platform to the BioPharma industry. Your responsibilities will include executing sales strategies, tactics, and action plans for target accounts.
- Achieve annual sales targets and New Account acquisitions targets.
- Provide timely documentation of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. contact information, opportunity details, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.)
- Extensive Pharma industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Proven ability to understand customer business needs and objectives and communicate these requirements effectively to the Nurocor account team.
- Professionally, communicate the Nurocor value proposition presentation to the customer
- This position requires overnight travel.
Education & Experience
- 6+ years of Enterprise Software and Solution selling (specific experience with Bio Pharma in Clinical Operations)
- Experience dealing with all complex organizations, main focus is ROI with C-level executives
- Execution of sales process and account planning
- Proven experience and history of high dollar sales and on target achievement.
- Excellent listening, Objection Handling, Need identification and presentation skills
- Excellent communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Required travel up to 60%
|Job Category||Account Executive|