Pharma R&D Software Implementation Project Manager
R&D Software Implementation
Authorized to work in U.S. without current/future visa sponsorship
The Professional Services team is seeking an experienced Pharma R&D Clinical Trial Software Implementation Project Manager to work closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You will provide expertise in project management, clinical trial operations processes and technology, driving successful implementations for Nurocor customers. You will be supporting multiple projects/initiatives from initiation to completion.
- Project planning and execution management of clinical development software/system implementation projects for delivery of new or existing products
- Coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines, maintain project plans and communicate status to clients, project sponsors and senior management
- Planning, coordination, preparation, and facilitation support for both internal and external project meetings, workshops, and training.
- Facilitation of project meetings, providing status updates, managing RAID logs and proactive risk management
- Work with product managers, delivery teams, and domain owners to create top-of-the-line collateral to support customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Produce executive-ready communication.
- Familiarity with pharma R&D clinical trial operations, processes, and systems.
- Ability to translate business processes to technical requirements
- Active involvement in clinical operations software implementation.
- Basic understanding of fundamentals of software development life cycle.
- Demonstrated project management, organizational, and coordination skills.
- Developing and executing project plans (timelines, milestones, tasks, resources, and budget).
- Ability to manage work in teams of widely varying skills.
- Creative problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional, global project teams.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- 5+ years of Pharma R&D/Clinical Trial Operations experience in project management, process improvement, software implementation and training a must.
- PM Certification / 5+ years of experience with implementation project management and tools (MS Project)
- 3+ years of consulting experience.
|Job Category||R&D Software Implementation|