Authorized to work in U.S. without current/future visa sponsorship.
The Professional Services team is seeking a Metadata Specialist to work closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You will provide expertise in data standards management ensuring success for Nurocor’s customers by supporting multiple projects, programs, initiatives, or solutions from initiation to completion.
- Create and manage the development of end-to-end clinical data standards reference libraries working with departmental or cross-functional teams.
- Support customer implementation of the Nurocor Clinical Platform with a particular focus on metadata repository content.
- A very good understanding of biopharmaceutical data standards; for example, CDISC and HL7. Practical experience of implementing those standards is required.
- Defining and managing data standards reference libraries.
- Managing multiple projects through project lifecycles.
- Managing stakeholder expectations.
- Driving timely decisions, identifying and managing risks, and escalating appropriately.
- Managing requirements and project documentation.
- Work with product managers, strategy teams, and domain owners to create data standards content to meet business needs.
- A broad comprehensive knowledge of the clinical trial process including data management (data collection, processing, storage, and retrieval).
- Strong experience of using and implementing clinical data standards; for example, CDISC.
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple assignments with challenging timelines.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with both the technical and business areas.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- 7+ years of R&D/clinical operations experience in project management, process and system design, or related experience preferred.
- 4+ years work experience including two years of data management experience.
- 2+ years CDISC/clinical data standards development or advanced degree with 6+ years work experience; of which two years must be in clinical data standards development.