Looking for challenging opportunities in an exhilarating environment alongside brilliant and inspiring colleagues with the shared mission of accelerating delivery of therapies to patients? – Nurocor is growing rapidly and we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
Nurocor enables Digitalized Clinical Development, by providing a path towards clinical study optimization, resulting in shortened study lifecycle, and simultaneously increasing accuracy for regulatory submission.
We are looking for motivated professionals with an entrepreneurial mind set and deep understanding of clinical R&D lifecycle, clinical operations and data standards.
The Professional Services team is seeking a Solutions Consultant to work closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You will provide expertise in data standards management ensuring success for Nurocor’s customers by supporting multiple projects, programs, initiatives, or solutions from initiation to completion.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Create and manage the development of end-to-end clinical data standards reference libraries working with departmental or cross-functional teams. Support customer implementation of the the Nurocor Clinical Platform with a particular focus on Metadata Repository content.
A very good understanding of BioPharma data standards (e.g. CDISC, HL7) along with practical experience of implementing those standards is required.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree and seven years of R&D/Clinical Operations experience in project management, process and system design or related experience preferred.
– Defining and managing data standards reference libraries.
– Managing multiple projects through project lifecycles.
– Managing stakeholder expectations.
– Driving timely decisions, identifying and managing risks, and escalating appropriately.
– Managing requirements and project documentation.
– Work with product managers, strategy teams and domain owners to create data standards content to meet business needs
Experience and skills:
– 4+ years’ work experience which includes 2 years of data management experience and a minimum of 2 years CDISC / clinical data standards development; or advanced degree with 6+ years’ work experience of which 2 years need to be in clinical data standards development
– A broad comprehensive knowledge of the clinical trial process including data management (data collection, processing, storage, and retrieval).
– Strong experience of using and implementing clinical data standards (e.g., CDISC)
– Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple assignments with challenging timelines.
– Exceptional communication skills (oral and written), with the ability to communicate with both the technical and business areas.
– Must have excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
By joining our team, you will enjoy:
– The opportunity to be on a team where your work is critical to the success of the company and our customers
– A fun and engaging team-based environment where we enjoy working hard and learning everyday
– Competitive pay for a young and growing company
– Stock options
– Employee Friendly Paid Time-off Policy
– Medical, dental & vision insurance w/ healthy company contributions
– Basic life, long-term and short-term disability insurance
Nurocor is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $89,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
Fully remote and compliant with COVID-19 restrictions