Business Analyst – Project Support – Professional Services
Looking for an exciting opportunity in an exhilarating environment alongside brilliant and inspiring colleagues? – Nurocor is growing rapidly and we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
Nurocor delivers a Digitalized Clinical Development solution that transforms clinical trial operations from planning through to submission. By taking a fully digital approach and using state-of-the-art technology, we provide a quality by design approach that results in significant savings in time, costs, and resources. Our mission is to accelerate the delivery of new therapies to patients.
We are looking for motivated professionals with an entrepreneurial mind set and deep understanding of clinical R&D lifecycle, clinical operations, and data standards.
The Professional Services team is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You will provide expertise in process and technology areas ensuring success for Nurocor’s customers. You will be supporting multiple projects, programs, initiatives, or solutions from initiation to completion.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Support development and implementation processes and technology focused on the delivery of new or existing products which involves working with cross-functional teams. Support project planning and management from initiation through delivery.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree and 3 years of Pharma R&D/Clinical Operations experience in project management, process and system design and training.
- Project management support
- Planning, coordination, preparation, and facilitation support for both internal and external project meetings, workshops/working sessions and training
- Supporting process design and documentation (process flows)
- Work with product managers, delivery teams and domain owners to create top-of-the-line collateral to support customer presentations and demonstrations
- Producing executive-ready communication
Experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in Pharma Clinical Operations/R&D processes and systems
- 3+ years of experience with project management and process flow applications or tools (Jira, Confluence, and others), or relevant project/program management experience
- Familiarity with clinical operations/R&D system terminology and concepts
- Active involvement within clinical software implementation services
- Experience defining systems, workflow, business processes, and requirements
- Basic understanding fundamentals of system development life cycle and various live cycle models such as waterfall, spiral, Agile, etc.
- Demonstrated project management, organizational, and coordination skills.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Can quickly and easily translate business requirements into functional requirements, well-defined user stories with acceptance criteria
- Ability to manage work in teams of widely varying skills and levels
- Demonstrated creative problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Six Sigma/Project Management/Consulting experience preferred
By joining our team, you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to be on a team where your work is critical to the success of the company and our customers
- A fun and engaging team-based environment where we enjoy working hard and learning everyday
- Competitive pay for a young and growing company
- Stock options
- Employee friendly Paid Time Off policy
- Medical, dental & vision insurance w/ healthy company contributions
- Basic life, long-term and short-term disability insurance
Nurocor is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Business Analyst, Professional Services, Project Support|